16 Oct WE CAN’T SEE SHIT! | NIGHTMARE CREATURES II
We play Konami’s gory survival horror game, “Nightmare Creatures II” on the PlayStation (PSX). As a “patient” of the mad mutant experiments by the occultist Adam Crowley, we escape from his horrific 1934 genetics hospital and battle hordes of monsters and mutant creatures with an axe. All while rocking out to the music of Rob Zombie.
- The Resident Evil 3 Remake rumors. According to Dusk Golem, who has accurately leaked information about the Resident Evil franchise in the past, the Resident Evil 3: Nemesis remake is already in active development.
- Rob Zombie’s music being featured in Nightmare Creatures II and Twisted Metal 4. LlamaPockets and LaughingMan never had much interest in the Twisted Metal franchise until Twisted Metal Black on the PlayStation 2.
- Heavy metal video games like the Splatterhouse 2010 remake. The Slain: Back From Hell game that saw a troubled release, with an overwhelmingly negative review score on Steam. The developers made lots of fixes, released a 2-for-1 gift system for early adopters, and made a really great looking and great playing game.
- Speaking of fixing mistakes, the Sonic The Hedgehog delay and character art fixes. We give kudos for the Director of the movie taking the critical input as creative criticism and delaying the movie to make a better looking, more accurate representation of the titular video game character.
- The biggest bomb of 2019 E3 was the Always Sunny in Philadelphia guys creating an Apple TV series about video game developers creating their first DLC after a successful game. Silicon Valley on HBO is far better.
- A Patreon supporter’s local game shop has a copy of “The Guy Game”, a ‘girls gone wild’ sort of video game, but where one girl lied about her age, and the game is now ILLEGAL.
- Steam is flooded with Japanese Hentai visual novels. We’re pro-free-market and all, but it’s getting a bit ridiculous.
- People tried to get The Supreme Court of the United States to ban pornography. The Supreme Court said it could be banned if there was no artistic value, “I’ll know it when I see it.” Another member of the supreme justice was blind and had to have the pornography explained to them.
- The movie “8MM” with Nicholas Cage and how pornography was underground, but with the rise of Internet pornography, most of the BDSM themes of 8MM feel mundane.
- LlamaPockets tells LaughingMan horror stories working on the support lines for DirectTV: Perverts calling the female representatives, and an ex-nun calls about her porn bill. The perverts come in all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds.
- LaughingMan recalls a video about why Nuns and Priests take vows of chastity and poverty: it may have been a Catholic doctrine to keep church members from becoming too corrupt with power and using it to gain sexual and financial favors. They briefly discuss the movie “Spotlight” and the Netflix documentary series, “The Keepers”. Both involve the abuse scandals behind the Catholic church.
- Real life is more horrific than anything in a video game or movie, because too often art imitates life. The most horrible thing you can imagine, someone’s already done. Like Countess Elizabeth Báthory who allegedly bathed in the blood of young girls, and tortured women to death. Although it may all have been a conspiracy to remove her from power.
Original Air Date: June 15, 2019
Watch the full playthrough here: