27 Sep SURGE COLA IS O.G. GAME FUEL | CHARLIE MURDER
Posted at 20:00h in Favorites, Game Stream 0 Comments
LaughingMan and LlamaPockets play the punk rock beat ’em up, “Charlie Murder” by Ska Studio and fuel their gaming with the resurrected Surge cola.
LaughingMan games out with his long-time friend, LlamaPockets (aka Bob) to play some games starting with the punk rock beat’em up, “Charlie Murder” by Ska Studio, creators of “The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile” and the critically acclaimed “Salt & Sanctuary”. Their first point of contention is that Monster Ultra isn’t “Boomer” enough, so they fuel their gaming with the resurrected Surge cola, just like they did in the late 90s.
- LlamaPockets still can’t get over the fact that LaughingMan can’t play horror games to save his life. “I’ve never seen a more upsetting playthrough of Silent Hills P.T., ever”
- Konami is finally going back game development after an affair with pachinko machines, likely thanks to Kojima bankrupting the company. Hideo Kojima is likely an egomaniac that can’t tell a clear or understandable story.
- Mother Russia Bleeds mentally scarred LlamaPockets after he Google searched the drug of the same name.
- LlamaPockets tells LaughingMan about how his Amazon Prime was pushing low-budget, home made Native American zombie horror movies on him
- LlamaPockets and LaughingMan met in 1st grade because of Nintendo Power Magazine
- Calling friends over to play the Devil May Cry 1 demo disc from Resident Evil Code: Veronica
- Nintendo wins E3 2019, and the Switch is infinitely better than the Wii and Wii U
- LlamaPockets wants to inject Cyberpunk 2077 and Keanu Reeves directly into his veins
- Blizzard’s mobile Diablo Immortal game fiasco could have been easily avoided by not (allegedly) bait-and-switching Diablo 4 news
- The Lootbox controversies with Disney, Star Wars and the new Avengers video game from Square Enix
Original Air Date: June 15, 2019
Watch the full playthrough here: