27 Sep SURGE COLA IS O.G. GAME FUEL | CHARLIE MURDER
LaughingMan games out with his long-time friend, LlamaPockets (aka Bob) to play some games starting with the punk rock beat’em up, “Charlie Murder” by Ska Studio, creators of “The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile” and the critically acclaimed “Salt & Sanctuary”. Their first point of contention is that Monster Ultra isn’t “Boomer” enough, so they fuel their gaming with the resurrected Surge cola, just like they did in the late 90s.
- LlamaPockets still can’t get over the fact that LaughingMan can’t play horror games to save his life. “I’ve never seen a more upsetting playthrough of Silent Hills P.T., ever”
- Konami is finally going back game development after an affair with pachinko machines, likely thanks to Kojima bankrupting the company. Hideo Kojima is likely an egomaniac that can’t tell a clear or understandable story.
- Mother Russia Bleeds mentally scarred LlamaPockets after he Google searched the drug of the same name.
- LlamaPockets tells LaughingMan about how his Amazon Prime was pushing low-budget, home made Native American zombie horror movies on him
- LlamaPockets and LaughingMan met in 1st grade because of Nintendo Power Magazine
- Calling friends over to play the Devil May Cry 1 demo disc from Resident Evil Code: Veronica
- Nintendo wins E3 2019, and the Switch is infinitely better than the Wii and Wii U
- LlamaPockets wants to inject Cyberpunk 2077 and Keanu Reeves directly into his veins
- Blizzard’s mobile Diablo Immortal game fiasco could have been easily avoided by not (allegedly) bait-and-switching Diablo 4 news
- The Lootbox controversies with Disney, Star Wars and the new Avengers video game from Square Enix
Original Air Date: June 15, 2019
Watch the full playthrough here: