31 May MAKING HORRIBLE VISUAL NOVELS IN UNITY
We continue making an inane comedy visual novel in Unity, live. Kit-Cat’s Odyssey is co-written by, and starring our Patreon and SubscribeStar fans.
We continue making an inane comedy visual novel in Unity written and starring our Patreon and SubscribeStar fans. In this episode of Kit-Cat’s Odyssey, we create the first multiple-choice option as Kit-Cat starts her first day at McDonalds. She’s harassed at her job by Tyra, a college girl who is reselling Chicken McNuggets (McNuggers!) to her peers for a profit. Magic-Based drops in as he hunts the dreaded Dark Master, and encounters 0megaBlaster and BigChiefTOF in the ally between McDonalds and Paddy’s Pub. People continue to believe that Wade is, in fact, Jewish.
- The gang talks about
- How do you spell “Dreidel”?
- Tyra is going to sell Chicken McNuggets on her college campus in order to buy textbooks
- Do Asian-supremacists wear yellow hoods?
- Making bad “Jenn-ayy” jokes at the Bubba Gump Shrimp restaurant in downtown London
- The Death Stranding trailers just keep getting weirder. Norman Reedus and the funky fetus
- J.K. Rowling is making four new Harry Potter books, and everyone is telling her to stop Tweeting
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC reveals: Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Sindel, Spawn, Joker, and The Terminator